Barry J. Moline
Author, Speaker, and CEO
How would you like your members / employees / colleagues / peers – the people you work with – get along better, be more effective, accomplish more, and do it all faster?
Barry Moline is an expert in effective collaboration, and in his book CONNECT!, presents specific actions you can take to achieve the highest level of teamwork. He wants to share with you the results of his nearly 25 years experience as a CEO and 4 years of research for his book.
Initially, Barry thought he could force groups to collaborate. What he learned instead is that leaders must set the stage and provide the right environment for individuals to first get to know each other before taking on the important work for their organizations.
- How to strengthen workplace relationships
- Enhance collaboration between colleagues and teams
- Use networking to meet people – and enjoy it
- Onboard new employees so they develop fast, effective and productive relationships
- Learn how to handle situations when people don’t respond positively
- CONNECT! How to Quickly Collaborate for Success in Business and Life
- Effective Workplace Communications
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- How to Have a Positive Attitude (and Yes, There is a Way)
- What Great Leaders Do
Who Should Hear
Associations and Trade Organizations
Businesses, Corporations, and Non-Profits
Current and Aspiring Leaders
Would You Like To Learn More?
Praise For Barry
“Barry offers both the inspiration and the skills to succeed.”Liz Joyner, Founder & CEO, The Village Square
“Connect! offers up the best thinking out there on how to reach across differences to generate ideas, craft solutions and create the kind of trust that is dangerously eroding in our society.”Mark Schumann, Author, Homeless In A Land Of Plenty
“Everyone from business executives to community activists needs the tools to listen and engage effectively. Barry inspires fresh thinking and Connect! is a solid resource for anyone who wants to be a change leader.”Eric Wiesenthal, Policy Analyst And Community Activist